- Sri Siva Kameshwari Temple is a Temple for the people, by the people.
- Sri Siva Kameshwari Temple is Volunteer driven.
- We preserve and uphold the Ritualistic and Spiritual Values of Vedic Traditions.
- We ignite the passion to connect – with the values of Sanatana Dharma-the the Eternal Principles of Truth and Righteousness, connect with each other, and with our world.
- We preserve and uphold the concept of Purusha, documented in the Vedas, especially in the Purushasukta of the Rig-veda
- We preserve and uphold the concept that Purusha (Siva), seated in Prakriti (Kameshwari), is the force of Creation and Dissolution.
- We provide a venue for all to connect to their choice Deities; their Ishta Devathas.
- We inculcate the value of Prayers, Pujas, Abhishekam, Homas, and other Rituals as required for different ages, and as required for various events in our lives from
Birth to Death all as per our Scriptures. We impart the value of Yoga, Pranayama, and Meditation, to achieve Internal Silence,Internal Bliss.
- We impart the value of Vaastu Shastra, Energy Management, and Jyothishya Shastra.