|Daily||Rudrabhishekam||9:00:00 AM – 9.45 AM||$(51/151/365)|
|Every Monday||Rudrabhishekam||6:45:00 PM – 8.:00 PM||$(51/151/365)|
|Every Tuesday||Hanuman Abhishekam & Chalisa and Archana||7:00:00 PM – 8:00 PM||$(51/151/501)|
|Every Thursday||Sai Baba & Guru Gajanan Abhishekam, Aarchana & Aarti||6:45:00 – PM8:00 PM||$(51/151/501)|
|Every Friday||Sri Sivakameswari Abhishekam, Lalita Sahasranama group chanting, Kumkum Aarchana & Aarti||6:45:00 PM – 8.15 PM||$(51/151/501)|
|Every Saturday||Venkateshwar Subhprabhatam – Sri Venkateshwar Abhishekam, Vishnu Sahasranama Chanting, Aarchana and Aarti||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM||$(51/151/501)|
|Every Sunday||Satsang, Bhajan, and Kirtan followed by Aarti and Lunch Prasad(Pritibhoj and Aanadanam)||10:45 AM- 12 Noon|
|Every Day||Morning & Evening Archana and aarati||8:00 AM – 9:00 AM/5:30 PM – 6:15 PM|
|Sukla Ekadasi||Samoohika Satyanarayana Vratam /puja||check for the timing with temple||$51/$425|
|every fullmoon||Navavarana Sri Chakra Puja||7:00:00 PM – 8:00 PM||$116/$501|
|EVERY DAY||TRISHATI ARCHANA TO GODESS SIVAKAMESWARI||6:00 PM – 6:30 PM||$51/$365|
What is Archana?
Archana is a Pooja which is conducted at temples by way of thanksgiving to God. When we do Archana to a particular deity at a temple, we thank him for the good things He has bestowed upon us and the forbearance He has endowed us with while facing the trials and turbulence in life.
Archana is a kind of pooja we do at temples to praise or honor the Lord we worship and thank Him /Her for the good things the deity has given us and for guiding us through the ups and downs of life. Archana means ‘praising’ or ‘honoring’.
We do Archana at OUR temples by offering flowers and fruits to God. Normally, people say their name, Nakshatra, and Gothra and also mention the names and Nakshatras of their family members so that the whole family benefits by doing Archana at temples.
Abhishekam is the Hindu ritual of bathing the deity with water or other items such as milk or ghee while chanting mantras. Abhishekams are conducted in temples many times a day. Most commonly items used for abhishekam include water, sandal paste, milk, honey, sugar, and ghee. Below are the benefits of Abhishekam using various items.
Benefits of Abhishekam
- Milk Abhishekam – Removes all sins
- Honey Abhishekam – Removes all sorrows and problems in life
- Ghee Abhishekam – Get rid of all illness
- Gingely Oil Abhishekam – Increases Knowledge
- Sandal Paste Abhishekam – Increases luck and gets good health
- Turmeric Abhishekam – Increases wellness
- Tender Coconut Water Abhishekam – Increases overall wellness of family
- Vibhuti Abhishekam – For better Job Prospects
- Lemon Abhishekam – Get rid of the fear of death
- Normally, people say their name, Nakshatra, and Gothra and also mention the names and Nakshatras of their family members so that the whole family benefits by doing ABHISHEKAM at temples.
Request for a Pooja/Seva Sponsorship