Abhishekam is the Hindu ritual of bathing the deity with water or other items such as milk or ghee while chanting mantras. Abhishekams are conducted in temples many times a day. Most commonly items used for abhishekam include water, sandal paste, milk, honey, sugar, and ghee. Below are the benefits of Abhishekam using various items.
Benefits of Abhishekam
- Milk Abhishekam – Removes all sins
- Honey Abhishekam – Removes all sorrows and problems in life
- Ghee Abhishekam – Get rid of all illness
- Gingely Oil Abhishekam – Increases Knowledge
- Sandal Paste Abhishekam – Increases luck and gets good health
- Turmeric Abhishekam – Increases wellness
- Tender Coconut Water Abhishekam – Increases overall wellness of family
- Vibhuti Abhishekam – For better Job Prospects
- Lemon Abhishekam – Get rid of the fear of death
- Normally, people say their name, Nakshatra, and Gothra and also mention the names and Nakshatras of their family members so that the whole family benefits by doing ABHISHEKAM at temples.
Request for a Abhishekam /Seva Sponsorship